Find your inner peace and Zen out with the delightful, soothing aroma of Marjoram, enhanced by healing powers of Lavender and Lavandin, with a fresh touch of citruses - Orange and Grapefruit, unforgettably accentuated with warm nostalgic notes of sweet, inviting vanilla.
• Promotes relaxation and a restful sleeping environment
• Eases the feeling of tension headaches
• Calms the mind and soothes the senses
Our Relaxation Blend is a potent fusion of calm-inducing lavender, and lavandin and healing marjoram with a refreshing touch of orange and grapefruit. Rare and exquisite marjoram essential oil, dubbed "joy of the mountains" but eh ancient Greeks and Romans, helps support the vital immune, cardiovascular, and nervous systems. Sweet and sensuous notes of orange and light vanilla will create a vitalizing aroma to ease your senses.
• Diffuse at night to help insomnia, especially when the mind cannot switch off.
• Add 2 drops to your Beachwood carrier oil and apply to temples and the back of the neck to ease headaches and migraines.
• Inhale directly from hands throughout the day to help ease stress related tension.
• Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
• Apply 2–3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Dilute 2-3 drops of Relaxation Blend to 4-6 drops of Carrier Oil and apply and massage into the back of the neck or décolleté. Serene benefits if applied to bottoms of feet before bedtime to encourage a more recuperative slumber.
Proprietary blend of essential oils of Lavendar, Lavandin Grosso, Grapefruit, Orange, Marjoram, including undertones of Natural Vanillin, Vitamin E and Apricot Kernel Oil.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.