Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Melaleuca alternifolia
A treasured oil for its multitude of beneficial uses, medicinal tea tree oil helps alleviate common bodily ailments and minor infections, as well as get rid of many household germs.
• Promotes feelings of optimism
• Helps to renew energy levels
• Repels bugs naturally
A medicinal megastar, tea tree oil has been a medicine cabinet companion in Australia for over 100 years, and typically used for minor skin irritations. Melaleuca, a globally renown skin care ingredient, will change how you take care of your skin.
• Refresh thought processes by diffusing 3 drops of Tea Tree oil and 3 drops of Peppermint Oil.
• Add two to three drops to your bath to help with anxiety & self confidence.
• Add two drops to a cotton ball and apply to affected area to help speed up healing of infected cuts and insect bites.
• To aid in acne, add two to three drops to a carrier oil and apply to your face or other affected areas nightly.
Drop a few drops into diffuser of choice and breathe your way to much-needed respiratory relief.
Using Tea Tree and Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil, apply directly to the affected area of skin for relief of minor skin irritation, including flare-ups.
Extraction Method: Steam-distilled
Plant Type: Leaves
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.
Beachwood Essential Oils are kosher certified! Our essential oils are fit to be used in any application or manner that conforms to the kosher laws rooted in Biblical and Rabbinic traditions.