Peppermint Mentha piperita
Refreshingly uplifting and naturally energizing, peppermint also aids in healthy digestion and respiratory support, while easing nausea, motion sickness, achy muscles, and recurring headaches.
• Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
• Promotes digestive health
• Enhances positivity and revives depleted energy
Another Beachwood bestseller in the States, this menthol, minty, and cool-feeling essential oil is steam-distilled from the versatile peppermint plant, which is a unique hybrid of water mint and spearmint. This seed sprouts wild throughout Mediterranean areas, growing near water and moist areas.
• Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
• To ease nausea due to travel or morning sickness, inhale two drops of oil on a tissue.
• To reduce pain after sprains or strain , use a cold compress with two drops of peppermint.
Add 3-4 drops to a diffuser for a quick, daily pick-me-up and to help break up congestion and coughing.
Apply 1 to 2 drops to desired area. Dilute with Beachwood Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity and massage into tired, sore, and stiff muscles.
Extraction Method: Steam-distilled
Plant Type: Entire plant, including stem and leaves
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.
Beachwood Essential Oils are kosher certified! Our essential oils are fit to be used in any application or manner that conforms to the kosher laws rooted in Biblical and Rabbinic traditions.