Italian Lemon Oil
Italian Lemon Citrus limon
Undeniably zesty, clean and citrusy, this invigorating Italian Lemon Essential Oil also touts a myriad of household benefits, while enhancing deep concentration and long-lasting, high-powered focus.
• Restores focus and aids in problem solving
• Supports healthy respiratory function
• Helps to lift dark moods and promote positivity
Well-regarded for its bounty of naturally disinfecting, purifying, and cleansing essences, the very versatile Italian Lemon Essential Oil also boasts a bevy of beauty, health, and wellness benefits. Used and grown in Italy, this invigorating scent will spark the spirit. When deeply inhaled from a diffuser, Italian Lemon Oil supports cognitive functionality, diminishing brain fog, and lethargy.
• Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon Oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes. Use a cloth soaked in Lemon Oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
• To help relieve physical tiredness, mix Lemon Oil with Beachwood Apricot Kernel Carrier Oil, and ask a friend or partner to rub the blend gently onto your back and shoulders.
• Lemon Oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
• Diffuse to create an uplifting environment and to help regulate mood swings.
Place 2-3 drops into a diffuser for deep, daily inhalation and experience instant invigoration.
Apply 2-3 drops to the desired area of skin. Dilute with Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil to prevent possible skin sensitivity. Lemon may cause stinging when exposed to UV light; please contact a doctor for consulting before use. For household cleaning, add a few drops with water and shake until well-mixed.
Extraction Method: Cold-pressed
Plant Type: Lemon rinds
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.
Beachwood Essential Oils are kosher certified! Our essential oils are fit to be used in any application or manner that conforms to the kosher laws rooted in Biblical and Rabbinic traditions.