Italian Blood Orange Oil
Italian Blood Orange Oil -Citrus Sinesis
Citrus Bliss that takes you right into the orange grove! This fruity uplifting oil creates a sense of happiness and harmony wherever it goes. Different than its hybrid counter-part sweet orange, it has a lovely aroma that is a bit more tart and complex.
• Uplifting - helps with sadness and moodiness by creating a mental sense of peace and harmony
• Anti-inflammatory - internal or external, this can help offer excellent and speedy relief
• Antiseptic and antibacterial - helps fight off the growth of harmful bacteria
• Odor neutralizer - can help eliminate unwanted odors while cleansing the air
• Detoxifier - can flush away toxins and unwanted build-up of uric acid and salt
• Stimulating and sensual - can enhance the romantic experience when part of a blend
• Mood enhancer - Add 5 drops of blood orange along with 5 drops of lavender to your diffuser and enjoy an uplifting feeling of calm and happiness.
• Natural household cleaner and odor neutralizer - Pour 1/2 ounce of the orange oil liquid into a 32-ounce spray bottle. Fill the spray bottle with water to dilute the cleaner. Shake before each use.
• Blends well with lavender, lemon and bergamot oils
Simply place 2-3 drops into the diffuser of choice and breathe your way to a cheerful mood!
Using Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil, dilute 2 drops, and massage into your desired area. Can also be applied to the back of neck, décolleté, and feet to induce solace and sleep.
Collection Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.
Beachwood Essential Oils are kosher certified! Our essential oils are fit to be used in any application or manner that conforms to the kosher laws rooted in Biblical and Rabbinic traditions.