Eucalyptus Eucalyptus globulus
Commonly used in saunas, spas and therapeutic massage, organically palliative eucalyptus supports rest and relaxation, helping to relieve respiratory symptoms by clearing congestion.
• Helps to clear the mind
• Promotes feelings of relaxation
• Promotes feelings of clear breathing
Eucalyptus was first introduced into China in 1890 for decorative purposes in parks or around villages. Today, China has one of the largest growths of Eucalyptus in the world, second only to Brazil. The eucalyptus essential oil is extracted from the tree’s leaves and boasts a myriad of medicinal, as well as antioxidant-rich compounds. Harmonious and healing, purifying eucalyptus instinctively helps to rid the body of potentially harmful bacteria and toxins, while simultaneously encouraging vigor and respite.
• Dissolves feelings of melancholy and restores feelings of positivity. To help lift the feelings of depression, vaporize 3 drops of Eucalyptus and 3 drops of Peppermint for a sense of release.
• Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
• While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and clear up cluttered thoughts.
Place 3-4 drops into your desired diffuser to clear the air, as well as congestion.
Dilute a few drops of Apricot Kernel Carrier Oil and apply to target area or use all over for a surprisingly soothing, yet stimulating sensation.
Plant Type: Leaf
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.
Beachwood Essential Oils are kosher certified! Our essential oils are fit to be used in any application or manner that conforms to the kosher laws rooted in Biblical and Rabbinic traditions.