Bergamot Citrus bergamia
Bergamot essential oil is one of the entire staff’s favorite oils. Bergamot has a fresh, bright aroma which calms the mind and lifts the spirit. It’s one of the best oils for diffusing to help promote an uplifting, clean, and soothing atmosphere in the home.
• Calming and soothing aroma
• Helps to relieve feelings of apathy and listlessness
• Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits & the release of pent-up emotions
Exceptional and rare amongst the citrus plants, delicate bergamot has been popular for years for its combined abilities to invigorate the senses. Cultivated in Italy, bergamot helps dissipate feelings of distress and anxiety for a more balanced day.
• To ease emotional anxiety, take a bath with 4 drops of Bergamot for a calming release.
• Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma.
• Apply to the feet before bedtime for a calming and relaxing massage.
• Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser.
Place 2-3 drops in the diffuser of choice and breathe your way to invigorated restoration.
Using Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil, dilute 2 drops, and massage onto your desired area. Can also be fused with skin care cleanser to increase cleansing capabilities.
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed/Expression
Plant Type: Bergamot rind (peel)
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.
Beachwood Essential Oils are kosher certified! Our essential oils are fit to be used in any application or manner that conforms to the kosher laws rooted in Biblical and Rabbinic traditions.