Sweet Orange Oil -Citrus Sinesis
Orange Sweet is known for its wonderful uplifting and, at the same time, calming scent. It just feels like a “sunny” oil! When diffused, it can help with nervous tension, sadness, and can help improve the aroma of a stale room. It can also aid in supporting the normal function of the immune system.
• Orange Sweet Oil could be used in aromatherapy to aid one out of a depressed or pensive mood. Mix it with the French Lavandin Grosso essential oil to enhance the effect.
• Orange Sweet Oil could be used to support the normal function of the immune system.
• Orange Sweet Oil could be used as an anti-inflammatory tool to regulate the inflammatory response of the body. It can support a reduction in redness and swelling.
• Add 7 drops of Sweet Orange & 5 drops of Bergamot to your Beachwood Diffuser and diffuse for 30-60 minutes for a cheerful effect.
• Mix 10 drops of Italian Sweet Orange Oil, 5 drops of French Lavandin Grosso and Apricot Kernel Oil. Use it as a pre-bath relaxation oil.
Simply place 2-3 drops into the diffuser of choice and breathe your way to a cheerful mood!
Using Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil, dilute 2 drops, and massage into your desired area. Can also be applied to the back of neck, décolleté, and feet to induce solace and sleep.
Collection Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.
Beachwood Essential Oils are kosher certified! Our essential oils are fit to be used in any application or manner that conforms to the kosher laws rooted in Biblical and Rabbinic traditions.