Factors that impact the quality:
• True lavender plants grow in the extreme conditions of the French Alps. Elevation, temperature and quality of soil affect the chemical compound of their oils and lead to a higher concentration of ester in them.
• True lavender is rare and provides a low yield: Its yield per hectare is roughly 15 to 20 kg of essential oil. 120-150 kilograms of dry lavender flowers are needed to produce one (1) kg of True Lavender essential oil.
We`ve cut no corners when it comes to delivering the most amazing lavender you won`t find anywhere else. No wonder we treat her like the Queen she is!
High Alpine French Lavender Oil Lavandula Angustifolia
True lavender oil is traditionally used for harmonizing body, mind and spirit.
• Lavender soothes occasional skin irritations (including sunburns, bug bites and some dermatological diseases).
• Reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep.
• Helps to ease feelings of tension and promotes deep relaxation.
• Works as a headache remedy.
• Could be used as an addition to a hair treatment to promote scalp health.
• Natural resolution for a headache or digestion issues.
• Could be used to fight acne.
True lavender is grown in mountains with a high altitude in the South of France, in the region of Provence. The city of Digne-les-Bains is the historical capital of lavender. This region is famous for its centuries-long tradition of producing essential oils. Lavender is one of the nation's signature treasures and is the most emblematic product of the province.
• Keep a bottle of lavender on hand to help soothe occasional skin irritations such as burns, eczema, and sun irritation.
• Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining lavender with water in a spray bottle.
• For calming emotional anxiety, take a bath with 4 drops of lavender.
• Add a few drops of true lavender oil while using steam for a facial to support acne treatment.
• Could be used as a pleasant addition to a shower gel or hair shampoo.
• True lavender oil is recommended for a relaxation massage.
Simply place 2-3 drops into the diffuser of choice and breathe your way to bedtime bliss.
Using Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil, dilute 2 drops, and massage onto your desired area. Can also be applied to back of neck, décolleté, and feet to induce solace and sleep.
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Flowering stalks
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.
Beachwood Essential Oils are kosher certified! Our essential oils are fit to be used in any application or manner that conforms to the kosher laws rooted in Biblical and Rabbinic traditions.