French Lavendin Grosso
The Lavandin was created as a result of the hybridization of two plants - Lavandula Angustifolia and Lavandula Latifolia. Widely used and easily recognizable because of its strong scent, lavandin is traditionally used to improve the home environment. Unlike true lavender, lavandin contains a high percentage of camphor which defines its less refined and less sweet-floral scent and different therapeutic abilities.
• Lavandin could be used to prevent muscle cramps and contractions after workout.
• Lavandin essential oil helps reduce pain in the joints.
• Could be used as an insect repellent when diffusing, while creating a comforting ambience at home.
Lavandin is grown in the South of France, in the region of Provence. The city of Digne-les-Bains is the historical capital of lavender. This region is famous for its centuries-long tradition of producing essential oils. Lavender is one of the nation's signature treasures and is the most emblematic product of the province.
• To help relieve insomnia, add a few drops of lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime, or infuse 4 drops near your sleeping area before bedtime.
• Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining lavender with water in a spray bottle.
• Dilute with a carrier oil for a muscle or joint pain relieving massage.
• Diffuse lavandin oil to use as a bug repellent.
Simply place 2-3 drops into the diffuser of choice and breathe your way to bedtime bliss.
Using Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil, dilute 2 drops, and massage onto your desired area. Can also be applied to back of neck, décolleté, and feet to induce solace and sleep.
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Flowering stalks
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.
Beachwood Essential Oils are kosher certified! Our essential oils are fit to be used in any application or manner that conforms to the kosher laws rooted in Biblical and Rabbinic traditions.