Bulgarian Lavender Lavandula angustifolia
Unwind with a widely used and recognizable floral fragrance traditionally used to induce emotional stillness, tranquility, and serenity. The luscious oil also helps support skin health.
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Flowering stalks
This tension tamer can calm a busy mind, aid in tranquil sleep, and when infused with water can keep linen fresh. Bulgarian Lavender is a popular oil yet effective in soothing and pain-relieving power.
• Diffuse to promote elevated relaxation.
• Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to help soothe occasional skin irritations such as burns, eczema, and sun irritation.
• Apply to neck, décolleté and feet to induce solace and sleep.
• To help relieve insomnia apply to pillow and bedding.
• Lavender can help soothe skin irritations such as burns, eczema, and sun irritation.
• Combine Lavender and water into a bottle to freshen your linen closet, car, or the air.
Place 2-3 drops into the Beachwood Essentials Diffuser and breathe your way to bedtime bliss.
Using Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil, dilute 2 drops, and massage onto your desired area.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.
Beachwood Essential Oils are kosher certified! Our essential oils are fit to be used in any application or manner that conforms to the kosher laws rooted in Biblical and Rabbinic traditions.