Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil Prunus armeniaca
Superior nourishing, conditioning, and hydrating benefits, our botanical Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil offers versatile benefits, no matter how you use it.
• Valuable source of beta-carotene which the body converts to Vitamin A
• Immune boosting properties
• A natural skin-nourisher
Native to Armenia, this Apricot Kernel carrier oil targets hydrated skin using its essential fatty acids to diffuse quickly. Packed with vitamin A to boost skin’s protective lipid barrier, nourish yourself with this softening moisturizer.
• Carrier oil of choice for mature skin (safe for all skin types).
• For skin nourishment and repair, massage into dry, poorly nourished skin anywhere on the body.
• Helps to soothe minor skin irritations or mild eczema.
• Re-hydrate dry cracked skin, especially when inflamed by the sun and wind.
• When diluted, a drop or two of Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil can be used on hair for long lasting hydration.
The perfect carrier oil for blending with any Beachwood Essential Oils. When diluted, a drop or two of Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil can be used on the skin's surface or hair for long lasting hydration.
Extraction Method: Steam-distilled
Plant Type: Kernels of fruit
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.
Beachwood Essential Oils are kosher certified! Our essential oils are fit to be used in any application or manner that conforms to the kosher laws rooted in Biblical and Rabbinic traditions.