Although CBD (cannabidiol) oil has been used in alternative medicine for decades, it is only in recent years that it has caught the attention of the public for its range of medicinal properties from alleviating pain to calming stress. If CBD oil has recently sparked your curiosity and you’re wondering how it can help you, continue reading to find out what CBD oil is and how to use it in your day to day lifestyle.
What is CBD Oil?
First, what exactly is CBD oil? CBD oil is made from extracting the chemical compound, cannabinoids, produced by cannabis. The oil refers to the extracted concentrated compound that is then diluted with a carrier oil.
Benefits & Types of CBD Oil
Next, what are some of the uses of CBD oil and what aspects of your life can benefit from using CBD oil? Throughout the years, CBD oil has been used to alleviate a range of ailments including chronic pain, insomnia, body discomfort and has been shown to help reduce anxiety and stress in a more holistic way.
This oil comes in many forms to suit a variety of different lifestyles and needs, so take a look at how they can be used below!
- Tinctures: This form of CBD oil typically comes in a glass bottle with a dropper included in the lid to easily apply the liquid extract underneath the tongue where CBD can be quickly absorbed.
- CBD Capsules: Similar to taking vitamins or other supplements, CBD capsules contain the oil inside a gel cap.
- Topical: CBD oil can also come in the form as a topical cream or roller that can help relieve tension.
- Edibles: Edibles refer to ingestible forms of CBD such as gummies, cookies, chocolates, etc.
- Vape oil: CBD oil that is in a pre-filled cartridge and then attached to a vape battery
As you can see, there are many different methods to reap the benefits of CBD oil and what works best depends on your own personal lifestyle.
One of the most common questions when using CBD oil is “will I get high?” and the answer is no. This is because THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) is the main compound in cannabis that contains psychoactive properties while CBD does not have that effect. In order for CBD oil to be sold at retailers, CBD products are required to contain less than 0.3% of THC, which will not make you feel “high.”
Types of CBD Oil
Now that you know what CBD oil is, there are three distinctly different types of CBD oils that you can choose from.
- Full-spectrum CBD oil: Contains an array of compounds from cannabis including CBD, THC, and other cannabinoids.
- Broad-spectrum CBD oil: Contains a wide variety of compounds produced by cannabis, but THC is removed.
- CBD isolate: Contains CBD only and all other compounds (including THC) are removed.
While full spectrum CBD oil is most popular due to the immense variety of compounds in the product, everybody is different, and it may take trial and error to find what works best for you!
If you’re looking to start incorporating CBD oil into your life, experience the Beachwood difference with our U.S grown hemp using organic methods that have been processed for maximum potency. Our tinctures contain all the natural plant compounds including cannabinoids, terpenes, and essential oils. With less than 0.3% THC, our CBD tincture will not get you high and can be used for a variety of purposes throughout the day.
Whether you want to destress, reduce feelings of anxiety, or release body tension while supporting your immunity and mental clarity, simply place 0.5 to 1mL of CBD oil underneath your tongue for 15-30 seconds before swallowing for maximum absorption. If you’d like to increase the dosage, wait up to an hour before doing so for desired results.With Beachwood CBD Tincture, you can easily and naturally find relief from daily stressors with high-quality hemp and 16.6mg of full spectrum CBD per serving for $59 for a tincture. Whether you’re a beginner looking to start using CBD oil in your life or have experience with using this oil, Beachwood CBD Tincture is a high-quality oil that can help elevate your daily lifestyle.